Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Today's Preschool! for April 9, 2013

It's always a great day when a grownup sings the ABCs the wrong way! Add in one of my favorite kinds of activities - a Follow the Instructions worksheet - and some Squishy Snow, and you've got yourself one fun preschool day!


LET'S SAY HELLO!:



TABLE WORK

I love, "Follow the Instructions," worksheets! I just think that they are so much fun all around. Check out this one, based loosely on the story, "The Little Red Hen." Follow The Instructions!

ALPHABET SONG:




SENSORY PLAY:


Here's a fun little sensory break activity that you can really get your hands into. When I first learned about this amazing stuff, it was called, "Clean Mud." The page I'm going to send you too, though, is calling it, "Squishy Snow." Either way, it's amazing and your kiddo will have a great time! Squishy Snow!

LEARNING GAME:



GOODBYE SONG:





No comments:

Post a Comment