Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Climbing Up A Tree (Earth Day/Arbor Day Movement Song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Yp0V2Yw_Yendofvid[starttext]

Here's a brand new song, all about climbing a tree and some of the animals that you might meet up there. This video is the second in the Free Online Preschool series for 4/23/13. Check out the others here:
Part 1: Let's Say Hello!
Part 3: Missing The Letter T!
Part 4: Goodbye... See You Soon!

I'm climbing up my tree to see what I can see,
I think I see a squirrel grabbing nuts for him to eat.
I keep climbing up my tree t see what I can see,
I think i see a mother bird making a nest for her baby.
I keep climbing up my tree to see what I can see,
I think i hear my Mommy and she's calling up to me:
"Come Home!"
I'm climbing down my tree, going home to my family,
I say, "goodbye," to the mommy bird, who chirps a tune to me:
"Chirp Chirp! Tweet Tweet!"
I keep climbing down my tree, going home to my family,
I say, "goodbye," to the squirel with all the nuts in bis belly.
I'm as happy as can be! Im so glad I have my tree!
I'll come back and play another day, 'cause it'll be waiting just for me!


Thanks for watching!



[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment