Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Very Funny Kids' Poem About Trees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rxzPmkC2-Iendofvid[starttext]

Betty had a really funny poem that she wanted to share with us! This video is the second in the Free Online Preschool Series for 4/25/2013. Check out the other here:
Part 1: Let's Say Hello!
Part 3: The Letter K Song (phonics song)
Part 4: Goodbye... See You Soon!


The leaves on my tree are green,
The flowers that grow are pink.
I'm glad it's my tree  in my yard,
And not my bathroom sink.
I would not want to brush my teeth outside -
That would make me laugh.
And I would not want a bird to live,
In the room where I take a bath.
Trees outside.
Sinks stay in.
That's the way it should stay.
I brush my teeth in the morning and the night.
And I climb and swing during the day.


Thanks for watching!



[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment