Thursday, March 21, 2013

What's In The Basket? (fingerplay story for children)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QgHpbfcaMUendofvid[starttext]

Mr. Mike has a mysterious pretend basket, but he's not sure what's inside. Come along and help him figure it out! This video is the second in the Free Online Preschool series for 3/22/13. Check out the others here:
Part 1: Let's Say Hello!
Part 3: Easter Egg Patterns! game
Part 4: Goodbye... See You Soon!


I found a great big basket!
I wonder what's inside?
Could it be a kangaroo, who likes hopping high?
Could it be a horse, who likes galloping around?
Could it be a big pink pig, who makes an oinking sound?
Could it be my groceries, with yummy food to eat?
Could it be the puppy dog who lives down the street?
Could it be my Aunt Marie? Boy would she be mad!
I think that I'll look inside...
It's full of ice cream!
And boy that makes me glad!


Thanks for watching!



[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment